The Energy Bus by John Gordon (2.5 hours/192 pages)
- QBQ! The Questions Behind the Question by John G. Miller (1.5 hours/115 pages)
- 21 Great Ways to Manage Your Time and Double Your Productivity by Brian Tracey (1 hour)
- Leadership 101 by John Maxwell (2 hours/143 pages)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Businessby Charles Duhigg (11 hours/416 pages)
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson (1.5 hours/112 pages)
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution by Chris McChesney (8 hours/ 336 pages)
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Bruce Patton (352 pages)
- How to Fight by Thich Nhat Hanh (128 pages)
- How to Love by Thich Nhat Hanh (128 pages)
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman (11.5 hours/ 384 pages)
- No Excuses by Brian Tracy (7 hours/ 293 pages)
- Drive by Daniel Pink (6 hours/ 256 pages)
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss (8 hours/ 288 pages)
What will I get as part of the report?
We are driven by the principles of growth, leadership and teamwork. We are constantly learning and improving.